Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Copy Cat Brat

So, I have rather enjoyed reading Janae's little blog and thought that I might follow the trend. The difficult part will be being ever camera ready, but we will see how it goes. Furthermore, since no one in this family has a current journal, if I actually keep up with this, at least the family might have a base that we can copy over and add to. Then at least some of the cute, and naughty, things Teah does will be recorded. So if she ever complains about having to pick up Zander's toys, we can remind her that we frequently had to clean up her poop art and that she owes us big.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

That was great! This is so much fun!

Michael Stokes said...

Great idea and her grandparent will defend her by tell her stories of her mother's room :-)