For Teah's birthday, my mom made Teah and I matching aprons. She also sent some scrap fabric saying I might think of something to do with it. I decided that Teah would probably like an apron for her baby as well.
The other picture is from Teah's actual birthday (the party was Saturday, but her birthday was Monday). Manu suggest we do milk shakes. I have now decided that whip cream is my favorite dessert. Not because of the way it tastes, but because there is nothing like watching the excitement in the eyes of a 3-year-old as she watches it being squirted in to a great big pile on top of her dessert. (As you can see, she is wearing here Tinkerbell costume that she got, had just been playing with her newly recieved playdo, as well as her wearing her birthday apron).
5 comments:
The aprons are very cute!
Love it!
So cute. That milk shake looked super good, especially with the whip cream on top.
Oh to be a little girl again. She really looks cute and ready to enjoy every bite of that super shake. Love it!!
Oh my. Cuteness doesn't get any cuter.
Post a Comment