Friday, January 30, 2009

Growing Up

About a week ago I started potty training Teah and she is basically potty trained. The whole process was fairly painless - as we only had about two days of accidents. Good Job Teah!
Much better than a year ago when I tried. You know what they say:
Package of Diapers 30 dollars
Box of Wipes 10 dollars
Waiting for the right time to potty train . . . priceless

As for Zander his new trick is clapping. He discovered it a couple of days ago will watch with great satisfaction and pride as he brings his hands together to clap over and over again. It is quite amusing to watch.

5 comments:

Alex & KB said...

Awwww.. how cute. You should put up video. I'm a sucker for baby's with new tricks.

Marilyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marilyn said...

Where's the video of the clapping boy? Good job Teah!

Marjorie said...

They are growing every day. Good job all the way around.

Amanda said...

Well done everyone. Truly priceless!