Sunday, October 16, 2011

Warriors at Bedtime

One of the first things Manu has taught the kids to do is the Haka. 


Definately more humerous than intimidating. (Xander likes to do it for Marama while riding in the car, which makes her laugh quite a bit).

Next step - koi koi training

6 comments:

Michael Stokes said...

okay I would love to watch it however it says there's no video

We want our MTV

Michael Stokes said...

this is my new favorite! Yes, absolutely ferocious…

You better be careful while you're driving you might laugh so hard to drive off the road

Juliet said...

Very cute. And I am jealous of Teah's summer P.Js. We are wearing jackets to bed. (But the fact that our heater isn't working doesn't help.)

Marilyn said...

Jackets to bed! Oh my! That is so CUTE, I especially like the tongue thing at the end.

Amanda said...

Tino pai! The wairua from this is enough to get the All Blacks to #1 against France. Good job everyone! Koi koi training should be VERY interesting. :)

Spencer, Ariell and Crew said...

SO CUTE! :)