Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday



We tried out a free gymboree class today. It was toddler heaven in there. Tons of the things to climb on and through and to slide down. Teah loved it. The class it's self was okay, not worth what they charge, but Teah had a great time running around. Afterward we met some friends and had lunch in the target eatery. And Teah even took a nap.

Stitch Moments
1. Found Teah with two fist fulls of butter. Yum.
2. Throwing flour on the ground.

Flour and butter sound a little to much like crisco and flour. I don't think I can blame this one on Manu.

7 comments:

Michael Stokes said...

She is your daughter.

Marilyn said...

For all who are not aware, when Bridget was a toddler and before cordless phones, I was on a long distance call one day as she proceded to wipe crisco all over a wall and then throw flower on it to watch it stick. I couldn't reach her due to the length of the cord and had to just watch in horrer. She is getting pay back big time.

Amanda said...

Well...Manu may not have gotten into the flour and Crisco, but he did get into a lot of other things. Let's just hope Teah doesn't try to put holes in walls, do crazy things with electrical outlets, or take apart small appliances.

Amanda said...

As Manu's mom, I have to add a PS to my previous comments. Manu didn't get into these things often and wasn't generally destructive as a little boy. He was just...creatively curious. :) And generally pretty good.

Coach Peeni said...

For the record, I am destructive. I just replace the walls and electrical wiring when I'm through.

Amanda said...

...There was that one time when the wiring had to be fixed by someone else...

duff said...

Manu/Amanda:
You forgot to mention fire.