Today was also my first time tutoring for tutor.com. It went pretty well and since it is summer, I think I probably had an AP or Honors chem student who was given work to do in the summer to prepare for the upcomming year. It could have been summer school student, but the questions were more intro to chemistry questions, thus the former is probably more likely. So basically the questions weren't too hard and it was fun to get to talk chemistry again. I think I will enjoy my highly flexible part time job.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Swimming and Tutoring
Today was also my first time tutoring for tutor.com. It went pretty well and since it is summer, I think I probably had an AP or Honors chem student who was given work to do in the summer to prepare for the upcomming year. It could have been summer school student, but the questions were more intro to chemistry questions, thus the former is probably more likely. So basically the questions weren't too hard and it was fun to get to talk chemistry again. I think I will enjoy my highly flexible part time job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Teah looks like super woman, that is so great Manu got her to feel comfortable and swim around. The job sounds fun too.
Post a Comment