So cute and funny. That looks fun, I used to have a slip and slide when I was a little girl. Yes, they have been around that long.
For a mother who HATED to have her picture taken to a daughter mugs for the camera.... Boo show have her own tv spot for making people feel better; who can't smile while watching her joy over... water. Wow, your quote is profound
This is so much fun, and yes, I remember the slip and slide when I was a kid, too....just a few years ago (LOL)...Wonderful laughter and such a happy view of things.
Cute. Looks like a lot of fun.
So sweet!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute and funny. That looks fun, I used to have a slip and slide when I was a little girl. Yes, they have been around that long.
For a mother who HATED to have her picture taken to a daughter mugs for the camera....
Boo show have her own tv spot for making people feel better; who can't smile while watching her joy over... water. Wow, your quote is profound
This is so much fun, and yes, I remember the slip and slide when I was a kid, too....just a few years ago (LOL)...
Wonderful laughter and such a happy view of things.
Cute. Looks like a lot of fun.
So sweet!
Post a Comment