Sunday, August 1, 2010

Really?


Flax seed, milk, hershey's syrup and chocolate milk powder - yes this was a combined effort of thing 1 and thing 2.  If only I had one of the cat in the hat's cleaning machines.

The other day Teah said to me, ""When Jesus was born he had a different name."  I explained to Teah that the angel had told Mary to name him Jesus and that it was his name when he was born.  She responded, "No mom, when he was born his name was BABY Jesus and that is different."
What do you say?

Oh yes and Zander hit his mouth on a picnic table causing significant bleeding and some displacement, so there is a chance that he may have to get his teeth pulled too.  We will watch and decide if he needs to be taken in to get it x-rayed

but honestly, Really?

6 comments:

Michael Stokes said...

I am still laughing. This will become one of my new favorite pictures

Marilyn said...

Maybe you need to get some cages? I hope Zander doesn't have to get his teeth pulled, it will be a long time before he gets new ones, :(.

Amanda said...

Pretty amazing, alright!

Juliet said...

I think it is time to invest in some good cabinet locks. :)

Hope Zander can keep is tooth but if not, at least he will have company.

Janae said...

Alright! Who is watching these kids!!!! At least they were partners in crime. That means they had A LOT of fun creating the mess!

Marjorie said...

Well for sure they must of had fun creating a mess like that! My question is---did they have the opportunity of helping clean it all up? Hang in there, they will grow up. You are getting some good and funny memories thats for sure.