Saturday, November 14, 2009

Zanders New Game


The other day I was reading a book with Teah on the couch while Zander was pushing around the computer chair. I did not think much about it until I heard him let out a war cry right behind me as he came flipping on to the couch next to me. And then the next 20 minutes or so, he and Teah continued couch flipping. It does not worry me so much that he thinks it is fun, but rather that at 17 months he came up with the set up for this new game ( and the war cry was a bit disconcerting as well). With a concussion and chipped tooth (separate incidents, both involving climing of course) already, I am concerned about the number of upcoming emergency room visits and do have to wonder if he will make it passed 2.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

I was waiting for the wild sound, I guess he doesn't perform on cue.

duff said...

Let's see..... Lorn made it to 7 and Hal is turning 5. You remember how they were (and are) so I think he should be ok

Juliet said...

Looks fun. I like how Teah is already moving the chair for her chance before Zander has even jumped ship.

Marjorie said...

Do you have a gymnist or an actorbat there. Sure looks fun!!

Amanda said...

Good luck! Actually, it all looks like a bunch of fun. Pretty creative (yikes!) and cute, too.