Monday, July 27, 2009
A trip to Utah
We recently got back from a trip to Utah (okay it has been close to a month). I was waiting to blog to see if I could get some more pictures of the trip from Janae before I did, but since I have not even gotten around to asking her yet, I figure I should probably just get it up. My dad came out as well and we did lots of fun things. I even had some great plans of visiting various people out there, but we were so busy that it never happenned. The collage catelogs several of the activities we did, including seven peaks, the dinosaur museum, temple open house and hiking to timpanogas caves. The kids had a ball, although between Zander and Benjamin you could swear there was a baby whining all the time. As for Teah, she was usually off playing with Ruby, so I did not see her much. After we got home, it definately took a day or two for her to adjust to not having a constant playmate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I've had a great time looking over your blog this morning Bridget. Your family is SO ADORABLE!
I am so glad you came to Utah, we would have loved to see you guys! We have passes to seven peaks, but it looks like you guys had fun anyway:(
Next time!
Great pictures. I especially like the one of Teah reading the program. It is also nice to see a somewhat recent picture of Benjamin since someone else never updates their blog anymore.
Looks like you had a great trip! Lots of fun photos.
I loved all the pictures. We went to Seven Peaks yesterday and had a blast!
Post a Comment