He is super cute.
He is a little doll!
Cute and Doll? oh dear. Hey Z, dude very manlyHe's boy lets not forget!
Hi Bridget! and I totally want to nibble his toes!
He is adorable and getting so big! Time does go by so quickly, enjoy every minute of it!
That is one good looking baby. I know I use to tease you that no one would have kids as cute as ours. But I guess I was wrong!!!:)
He's a gorgeous little guy. He sure looks like both of his parents, and he reminds me of his dad at that age.
Look at that adorable boy. Oh my.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
He is super cute.
He is a little doll!
Cute and Doll? oh dear.
Hey Z, dude very manly
He's boy lets not forget!
Hi Bridget! and I totally want to nibble his toes!
He is adorable and getting so big! Time does go by so quickly, enjoy every minute of it!
That is one good looking baby. I know I use to tease you that no one would have kids as cute as ours. But I guess I was wrong!!!:)
He's a gorgeous little guy. He sure looks like both of his parents, and he reminds me of his dad at that age.
Look at that adorable boy. Oh my.
Post a Comment